Like us, you will be aware of the developing situation with COVID-19.
What will happen over the next couple of months is unclear but we have put in place procedures and policies to minimise the risk to our customer and our staff.
Our intention is to continue to operate as normal where possible whilst maintaining the safety of our customers, our staff, their families and our suppliers. We are also mindful of the different situations and circumstances in which our customers find themselves so please do get in touch if you have any questions or need more information.
As of today, the 19th March 2020, it’s business as usual at all of the Eurofins E&E UK locations and we are striving to deliver our high levels of service in spite of the current situation. We are closely monitoring the advice being given by the UK Government, the NHS and the Department of Health.
We’d like to take this opportunity to outline some of the key measures that we’re taking and to reassure you of our on-going support to our customers and their businesses.
- The majority of staff within Eurofins E&E are not deemed to be high risk. However, we are keeping external meetings to a minimum and we are asking all staff and visitors to refrain from shaking hands.
- Wherever possible and practical, we are encouraging our teams to use phone calls and video conferencing in place for face-to-face meetings.
- The majority of our staff use their own transport to get to and from work, rather than public transport, and we have free on-site parking at all of our locations in the UK.
- Our office locations are self-contained and are not shared with other businesses. We have re-enforced and will continue to do so, the importance of personal hygiene and washing hands for both staff and visitors.
- We are offering our staff the opportunity to work from home where possible whilst ensuring that we continue to deliver the level of service and support that our customers have come to expect from us.
- For those staff that are working from home, they are available via email, Skype or phone. The contact details that you have been using previously will continue to be available. If staff are not available for whatever reason, we have in place measures to ensure that you can speak to an appropriate contact quickly who will be able to help.
- Eurofins has a robust global IT network and we are always looking at ways to provide effective ways for our customers to engage with us. Our email and telephone systems are always available and you can use the live chat on our websites. Please feel free to use whichever method is most convenient to you, our customers.
- We can offer un-witnessed testing for the majority of our services and test methods and you are welcome to either deliver your equipment to us – we will have secure areas where you can leave your equipment – or you can have it delivered to us by courier. We can then undertake the testing and return equipment to you or make it available for you to collect.
- If you need assistance in getting your products to us or have any questions about what’s the best way to proceed, please get in touch and we can find a solution that is both safe and practical for everyone.
- We have Health & Safety procedures in place within our test facilities to ensure that both customers and staff stay safe and are protected from potential hazards. We will maintain these whilst monitoring staffing levels.
- In the event of any changes in policies or operations that may affect our customers, we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible to discuss this with you. Our intention is to maintain operations as normal but external forces may affect this.
If you have any questions about current or future testing needs, please do get in touch with any of our colleagues within Eurofins E&E UK and we will be delighted to help.
If anything changes, we will communicate this but in the meantime, stay safe and stay in touch.
Eurofins E&E Product Testing UK