For over 25 years, we have provided our calibration and test services from our head office in Bideford, Devon to our customer base both in the UK and overseas.
We are trusted by manufacturers and test laboratories alike both in the UK and overseas and our commercial and military EMC testing services attract customers from all over the UK.
We’ve built an unrivalled reputation for a client-focused service, fast turnaround times and outstanding technical competence, something of which we are very proud. All of our team contribute to this and we’re currently looking to add new people to our current team.
We are always on the lookout for new talent and skills to complement our already extensive capabilities in calibration and EMC testing.
From time to time specific vacancies arise and these will be listed below. However, if you think you have the skills or experience which will enhance our operations, we would be pleased to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a covering letter to BeckyScott@eurofins.com and we will be pleased to review it.
We have a number of vacancies and brief details of these are below.
Current vacancies in our team
- Calibration Engineer (permanent)
We are looking for someone with a degree in Electronics or Physics (or closely associated degrees) to join our calibration team:
- To carry out calibrations for customers and internal equipment
- To undertake investigations of equipment that has failed calibration and effect repairs where appropriate
- To carry out and supervise calibrations for customers at their premises
- To produce calibration certificates
- To achieve and maintain the relevant competence levels
- To perform validation and verification work as required
- Creation and maintenance of calibration procedures
- To perform calibration development work under supervision of the Calibration Laboratory Manager
- To perform all duties in accordance with ISO 17025 / ISO 9001 as appropriate
- To perform any other duties which may be reasonably expected of the post holder
- To mentor and/or supervise calibrations carried out by other calibration staff where appropriate
- Degree in Electronics or Physics (or closely associated degree)
- Able to work in a small team
- Efficient & able to work under time pressures
- Willing to learn and have good IT skills.
- Experience of MatLab is an advantage but not a requirement.
This position comes with future prospect of site work, so someone willing to travel as part of the job is also an advantage, but not a requirement.
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit the our page on SmartRecruiters.