Full UKAS Accreditation
In our commercial EMC testing facility we have full UKAS accreditation to carry out EMC testing on a wide variety of commercial products. Our EMC test Engineers have an abundance of commercial EMC testing experience and are happy to work with you to establish exactly what your EMC test requirements are.
Our EMC test facilities include, Open Area Test Site (OATS) for commercial EMC testing at 3m & 10m ranges. Fully anechoic chamber and semi-anechoic chamber with 3m range for RFI testing and pre-compliance radiated emissions.
Our EMC Testing Facilities Include:
- ‣ Fully Anechoic chamber
- ‣ Semi-Anechoic chamber with 3m range for RFI testing and pre-compliance radiated emissions testing.
- ‣ 2 Reverberation Chambers for high voltage immunity testing.
- ‣ Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- ‣ Electrical Fast Transient (EFT)
- ‣ Surge testing
- ‣ Mains harmonics & flicker testing.
- ‣ Conducted emissions tests, power supply dips and interruptions.
- ‣ Conducted immunity and magnetic immunity.
- ‣ Open Area Test Site (OATS) for commercial EMC testing at 3m & 10m ranges.
UKAS Lab 39 Status
We have an extensive range of EMC test standards we can test to. We also have UKAS Lab39 status, because we have demonstrated to UKAS that we operate to a recognised quality system, are technically competent and are able to generate technically valid results that are contained within ISO/IEC 17025. This means we have a flexible scope to add your required EMC test standard to our EMC Testing schedule without the need to go through a compliance audit.
Typical Products Tested Include:
‣ IT & Multimedia
‣ Railway Equipment including High voltage
‣ Domestic & Commercial
‣ Electronic Components